The Pre-Sales Engineer supports sales process by securing the technical side of complex solutions. The Pre-Sales Engineer collaborates with sales, project team, product team to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
This role is a strategic role within Dalet Germany organization and if the candidate is meeting Dalet’s expectation, it will evolve quickly.
A training period will be organized during the first months according to the candidate profile.
- Support Sales and account manager to collate answers to customer tenders, delivering of presentations and demonstrations to customer.
- Organize proof of concepts based on Dalet products
- Prepare sales proposal including
- technical design ( licenses, hardware, network, cloud components)
- service scope with a planning
- Drawing and description of proposed solution that highlight the advantages of the proposed solution
- Be a proactive force and take part in marketing actions,
- Regular communication with Product Management to report market trends and requirements
- In addition, Dalet solutions increasingly include state of the art technologies such as Cloud architectures, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Machine Learning. The candidate will be involved in configuring, testing and troubleshooting solutions based on those technologies.
Requirements for Success
- Engineering or IT degree mandatory
- Knowledge in project management tools and techniques is required
- IT experience : storage , virtualization , network
- Fluent in English and German
- good communication, organizational, synthesis and writing skills.
- Competence in video, cloud, TV or Radio operations would be a plus.
- Positive attitude, high energy to get things done, attention to detail and ability to drive projects