*** Who We Are ***
It's an amazing time to join Dalet as we continue to shape the future of media production, management and distribution. Mature and stable like a large corporation, yet agile and growing like a start-up, Dalet is the perfect place for talented, internationally minded and highly motivated individuals looking to join a very dynamic company where things get done!
A leading, independent software and services provider, Dalet empowers broadcast and media organizations all around the world. Our solutions allow media professionals to create, manage and distribute (social media, mobile, VOD and OTT) content faster and more efficiently, fully maximizing the value of assets. When combined, Dalet products power end-to-end, unified multimedia operations for news, sports, program preparation, production, archive and radio.
Dalet solutions are used around the world by many thousands of individual users at hundreds of TVs, Radios and other content owners, producers and distributors, including public broadcasters such as the BBC, France TV and Russia Today, commercial networks and operators such as SBS, HBO, Canal+, CNN, FOX, Mediaset, and government & international organizations such as the UK Parliament, the UN, NASA, the Parliament of South Australia and many others.
*** Top Reasons to Join Us ***
- Revolutionize a big industry in a dynamic, fast-growing, yet mature, company
- Benefit from great career opportunities around the world
- Make the most of a truly collaborative environment with supportive leadership
- Collaborate with talented and passionate team members
*** Who You Are ***
If you're an enthusiastic, talented and resourceful Project Manager with the relevant skills and IT experience, we invite you to talk to us about this opportunity, working at our customer site in Canberra for a long term project.
Candidates from Central Eastern region able to regularly travel to Canberra will be considered as well.
*** What You’ll Do ***
Reporting to our APAC regional hub in Singapore, you will be instrumental in turning our customer complex projects into a success, while being attentive to our service margin targets.
*** Tasks and Responsibilities ***
- Management of all phases of DALET software product deployment life cycle at major broadcasters
- Management of DALET resources on client's site
- Project resource and budget planning (Project and resource planning build and follow up, follow up of budget)
- Reporting internally and to DALET's clients about project progress, risks and mitigation action plans
- Contribute to engineering activities such as system analysis, design, software installation and configuration
- Build test scenarios for typical project tasks such as integration testing with specific third party systems, user acceptance testing, etc.
- Being the client's primary point of contact for all project related matters
- Synchronize with DALET overseas research and development teams to ensure that the product road map is in line with project requirements
*** Skills ***
*** Education and experience ***
*** Location ***
Canberra (candidates from Central Eastern region able to regularly travel to Canberra will be considered as well)