Senior Marketing Manager, EMEA & APAC
Who We Are
It's an amazing time to join Dalet as we continue to shape the future of media production, management and distribution. Mature and stable like a large corporation, yet agile and growing like a start-up, Dalet is the perfect place for talented, internationally minded and highly motivated individuals looking to join a very dynamic company where things get done.
A leading, independent software, solutions and services provider, Dalet empowers broadcasters and media organizations all around the world. Our platform allows media professionals to create, manage and distribute content faster and more efficiently, fully maximizing the value of their assets.
Dalet solutions are used around the world by many thousands of individual users at hundreds of TVs, Radios, and other content owners, producers and distributors, including public broadcasters such as the BBC, France TV and Russia Today, commercial networks and operators such as Canal+, Mediacorp and Mediaset, as well as government & international organizations such as the EU Parliament, the UN, NASA, and many others.
Who You Are
A tech-savvy and passionate marketing professional, you possess outstanding methodology, project management and people management skills. A detailed-oriented individual, you have a high aptitude for learning; staying abreast of contemporary marketing and digital marketing best practices.
What You’ll Do
Responsible for overall EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and APAC (Asia Pacific) marketing, the Senior Marketing Manager collaborates cross organization to define and execute progressive campaigns that support Dalet regional and global goals and budgets.
- Customization and execution of regional marketing plans with internal sales and channel partners
- Plan and execute digital B2B marketing initiatives from the definition of objectives, target audiences, creative assets, timeline, tracking, ROI, optimization and reporting
- Plan, organize and deliver successful, B2B events, from initial planning stages to full completion and feedback gathering. Includes marketing & logistics of trade shows, customer & partner seminars, and PR events, conferences & roundtables
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to devise and implement newsletter and local communications, including advertising and promotional items
- Drive and execute account-based marketing campaigns in an effort to penetrate and expand in the Enterprise target accounts
- Feed new lead data into the CRM system and grow the sales pipeline
- Analyze data and event traffic to measure results and identify improvements
- Research, identify & test new field marketing channels to drive traffic and revenue
Requirements for Success
- At least 5 years of relevant marketing experience
- Skills to develop and execute integrated, multi-touch marketing plans
- Experience in planning and organizing high-profile, international events
- Outstanding organization and strong communication skills
- Understanding of B2B enterprise software audience and ecosystem
- Experience in the digital content and professional media industry is a plus
- Positive attitude, high energy, attention to detail and ability to drive projects
- Ability to travel between 20-30%
- Experience with the below platforms and tools:
- CRM and Marketing Automation (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot or similar)
- Email marketing (CampaignMonitor, MailChimp or similar)
- Google Ads, LinkedIn and Twitter Advertising solutions
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing / business management
- Language: English. Other languages will be a plus: French, Italian, Spanish, German