Who We Are
It's an amazing time to join Dalet as we continue to shape the future of media production, management and distribution. Mature and stable like a large corporation, yet agile and growing like a start-up, Dalet is the perfect place for talented, internationally minded and highly motivated individuals looking to join a very dynamic company where things get done!
A leading, independent software and services provider, Dalet empowers broadcast and media organizations all around the world. Our solutions allow media professionals to create, manage and distribute (social media, mobile, VOD and OTT) content faster and more efficiently, fully maximizing the value of assets. When combined, Dalet products power end-to-end, unified multimedia operations for news, sports, program preparation, production, archive and radio.
Dalet solutions are used around the world by many thousands of individual users at hundreds of TVs, Radios and other content owners, producers and distributors, including public broadcasters such as the BBC, France TV and Russia Today, commercial networks and operators such as HBO, Canal+, CNN, NBC, FOX, ABC, CBS, Mediaset, and government & international organizations such as the UK Parliament, the UN, NASA and many others.
Top Reasons to Join Us
· Revolutionize a big industry in a dynamic, fast-growing, yet mature, company
· Benefit from great career opportunities around the world
· Make the most of a truly collaborative environment with supportive leadership
· Collaborate with talented and passionate team members
· Enjoy a fun working environment
· Evolve with cutting edge technologies (AI, Cloud, CyberSecurity)
Who You Are
If you’re an enthusiastic, talented and resourceful QA engineer with the relevant skills & IT experience, we invite you to talk to us about this opportunity based in Italy or Israel.
What You’ll Do
You will be at the very forefront of Dalet R&D, tasked with implementing quality assurance processes and helping to find creative solutions to technical challenges.
You will have the opportunity to learn extremely diverse sets of software, both specialized broadcast software and a wide range of standard Windows software. Working for a growing, global company in a dynamic and ever-changing environment there may be later opportunities for International assignments/relocation.
- Own the product quality, create test plans for new products / features and ensure dev is up to spec
- Implement quality assurance processes, focusing on both functional and nonfunctional aspects
- Execute test procedures to verify functionality against specs and product requirements
- Develop and maintain automated tests
- Work closely with other Scrum and with project operations teams to ensure integration success
- Troubleshoot issues down to the root cause, create detailed bug reports and suggestions for improvement
- Travel to our customer sites worldwide to participate in complex investigations on production platforms
The position is ideally located in Brescia, Italy - but candidates based in Israel can be considered (our R&D center is based in Be'er-Sheva).
Desirable, but not essential skills and experience
Technical Environment :