Title: IT/Broadcast Technical Account Manager (TAM)
As the preferred technical point of contact, the Technical Account Manager is a trusted business advisor to key customers providing valuable guidance and optimization of their Dalet solution for smooth operations. By maintaining a long-term relationship and behaving as a customer advocate, the Technical Account Manager develops the customers satisfaction and gains their confidence for successful support contract renewals, expansions and recurrent business.
This support work will be done via phone, email, through remote connection software, and on site. Your main responsibilities will cover the support contract management as Accountable for the SLA fulfilment and Customer Satisfaction. You will
The successful TAM will have the flowing skills and experience:
* Excellent communication skills
* Advanced IT/Windows experience is a must. (installation, configuration, registry, etc.).
* Video / Broadcast / Media or File based video/audio formats.
* Knowledge of Network (TCP/IP), Database (SQL), Storage.
* Degree educated in computer sciences or 5 years minimum experience working in a software support position.
* Analytical, Organized, Self-starter, Appropriate sense of urgency
* spoken and written French communication skills would be a big plus
* Working in an international environment, handling complex "escalated" support situations and customer facing relationship.
* Ideally outwardly facing (client) software support.
* International mobility
* The successful candidate will be a commercially aware individual, also able to participate in pre-sales activities
Broadcast experience is a big plus and candidates with experience in the Broadcast industry (Ingest, Media processing, Scheduling, MAM, Playout etc) will be looked on very favourably.
You will have opportunities to receive training as part of the job.
You will be highly motivated and capable of working independently.
Interpersonally you will be an enthusiastic & motivated team player with good communication skills.