Who We Are
It's an amazing time to join Dalet as we continue to shape the future of media production, management and distribution. Mature and stable like a large corporation, yet agile and growing like a start-up, Dalet is the perfect place for talented, internationally minded and highly motivated individuals looking to join a very dynamic company where things get done!
A leading, independent software and services provider, Dalet empowers broadcast and media organizations all around the world. Our solutions allow media professionals to create, manage and distribute (social media, mobile, VOD and OTT ) content faster and more efficiently, fully maximizing the value of assets. When combined, Dalet products power end-to-end, unified multimedia operations for news, sports, program preparation, production, archive and radio.
Dalet solutions are used around the world by many thousands of individual users at hundreds of TVs, Radios and other content owners, producers and distributors, including public broadcasters such as the BBC, France TV and Russia Today, commercial networks and operators such as HBO, Canal+, CNN, FOX, Mediaset, and government & international organizations such as the UK Parliament, the UN, NASA and many others.
Top Reasons to Join Us
· Revolutionize a big industry in a dynamic, fast-growing, yet mature, company
· Benefit from great career opportunities around the world
· Make the most of a truly collaborative environment with supportive leadership
· Collaborate with talented and passionate team members
· Enjoy fun office environments in great locations (New York City, LA etc)
Who You Are
If you’re an enthusiastic, talented and resourceful engineer with the relevant skills & IT experience, we invite you to talk to us about this opportunity based in one of our US offices and working as well at our customer sites across North America.
What You’ll Do
· Deployment, configuration, testing (UAT) and launch support of software projects for our customers. The position includes engineering activities such as systems analysis, software installation and configuration, scripting with our Groovy SDK, Integration with third party systems, acceptance testing, coaching for launch of operations. This position could evolve toward project management activities (planning, resource management, follow up etc.).
· In addition, Dalet solutions increasingly include state of the art technologies such as Cloud architectures, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Machine Learning. The candidate will be involved in configuring, testing and troubleshooting solutions based on those technologies.
· Engineering or IT degree mandatory
· Excellent communication skills – spoken and written English
· Highly experienced in IT
· Experience in scripting languages such as Groovy and Python
· Hands-on approach to solving tactical and strategic problems
· Competence in video and cloud would be a plus.
· Positive attitude, high energy, attention to detail
· Knowledge of Spanish and/or French would also be advantageous