Who We Are
It's an amazing time to join Dalet as we continue to shape the future of media production, management and distribution. Mature and stable like a large corporation, yet agile and growing like a start-up, Dalet is the perfect place for talented, internationally minded and highly motivated individuals looking to join a very dynamic company where things get done!
A leading, independent software and services provider, Dalet empowers broadcast and media organizations all around the world. Our solutions allow media professionals to create, manage and distribute content faster and more efficiently, fully maximizing the value of assets. Dalet products and services power end-to-end, unified multimedia operations for news, sports, program preparation, content production, archives and enterprise content management, as well as radio.
Dalet solutions and services are used around the world at hundreds of content producers and distributors, including public broadcasters (BBC, CBC, France TV, RAI, TV2 Denmark, RFI, Russia Today, SBS, VOA), commercial networks and operators (Canal+, FOX, MBC Dubai, Mediacorp, Fox Sports Australia, Turner Asia, Mediaset, Orange, Charter Spectrum, Warner Bros), sporting organizations (MLSE, National Rugby League, FIVB, LFP) and government organizations (UK Parliament, NATO, United Nations, Veterans Affairs, NASA).
Top Reasons to Join Us
· Revolutionize a big industry in a dynamic, fast-growing, yet mature, company
· Work in a truly international organization with multicultural teams
· Make the most of a collaborative environment with supportive leadership
· Collaborate with talented and passionate team members
Who You Are
If you’re a fast learner, resourceful and outgoing team player with a passion for lead generation as well as great communication skills, we need to talk!
What You’ll Do
As a Sales Development Representative on the marketing operations team you will work closely with account executives and business developers to fill their pipeline with targeted and pre-qualified leads. Using smart prospecting skills, you will balance engaging with inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for the sales pipeline.
- Qualifying inbound leads: engage with prospects who request information about Dalet’s products and solutions, or who have become Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) based on their interactions with marketing activities, and qualify business opportunities for the sales team.
- Outbound prospecting for leads: proactively contact identified target accounts, via email, LinkedIn InMail or on the phone, to determine if there is a fit for Dalet’s products and solutions and what the next steps should be.
- Industry and prospect research: conduct research about who works in what role at target accounts to determine who best to contact regarding Dalet product lines and solutions as well as identify likely business needs.
- Supporting marketing activities: help craft and customize the right messaging to reach out to diverse pools of prospects, drive attendance and book meetings at events, provide feedback on messaging resonance.
- Supporting channel: identify potential partners in their market and working together to generate leads with or for our channel partners.
- Enrich CRM data: creating and managing account records in the CRM to ensure rich, accurate information is available for sales & marketing activities.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
o Build targeted audience segments and sub-segments
o Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
o Present the company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term, trusting relationships with prospects and clients
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Work collaboratively with marketing managers in executing marketing campaigns
- Report to the Marketing and Sales management on regular basis lead generation outcomes as well as associated revenue generated
- Stay up to date with new products/services
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant field
- First work experience in sales and the desire and commitment to succeed
- Good understanding of sales techniques such as cold calling and emailing
- Great communication skills (ability to engage with people and drive actions)
- English required. Second language will be a plus: Spanish, French, …
- Experience with the below platforms and tools:
o CRM and Automation platforms such as HubSpot or SalesForce
o Microsoft Office 365: PowerPoint, Word and Excel
o Enterprise collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams, Slack or similar