The Pre-Sales Engineer supports sales process by securing the technical side of complex solutions. The Pre-Sales Engineer collaborates with sales, project team, product team to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
This role is a strategic role within Dalet APAC organization.
A training period will be organized during the first months according to the candidate profile.
• Master’s degree or equivalent experience
• 5-7+ years practical development, project implementation and management experience Record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable role.
• Understanding of the Broadcast / Media Technology Market (Live Production experience an asset)
• Poses strong knowledge of industry standard protocols, connectors and terminations.
• Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills.
• Must be proficient in both Desktop and Server Networking.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS project.
• Existing knowledge and use of Dalet products (preferred).
• Experience working with CRM’s, Hubspot
• Work directly with clients to understand their needs, provide solution recommendations, and drive delivery of the solution
• Conducting workshops with customers
• Develop specifications for technical requirements, use case models, data models, software architecture models, class and program specifications
• Deep understanding of Database and experience with multiple relational or non-relational database platforms such as MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB
• Experience with Cloud or On-Premise hosting solutions such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Docker
• Experience with server operating systems such as Unix, Linux, Ubuntu, Windows
• A motivator with an optimistic yet realistic “can do” attitude
• Highly self-motivated and results driven
• Fluent English speaker.