Senior Product Marketing Manager
Who We Are
Dalet empowers media-rich organizations to transform their production and distribution workflows – accelerating media operations, maximizing collaboration and creating higher value from content. As a leading media technology and service provider with over three decades of innovation, our software solutions enable greater control, enhanced visibility and increased productivity for content professionals and storytellers around the globe. Leading organizations such as Fox Networks Group, Arsenal Football Club, MediaCorp, Audi, and the BBC trust Dalet to support their daily content operations. Our team is driven by a passion for media and committed to empowering a world where compelling stories are beautifully made, effortlessly told and thoughtfully delivered. Learn more at www.dalet.com
Top Reasons to Join Us
- Revolutionize an iconic industry in a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company
- Bring to market state-of-the-art products and solutions for leading organizations
- Benefit from great career opportunities around the world and across teams
- Make the most of a truly collaborative environment with supportive leadership
There's never been a more exciting time to join the Dalet Team!
Who You Are
If you are passionate about the media industry and technology space, excel at developing product marketing strategies and building cross-team collaboration, this role is for you. Our ideal candidate is a customer-focused, data-driven and business-savvy product marketing leader ready to own the launch, adoption and growth of Dalet solutions.
What You’ll Do
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager at Dalet, your role is pivotal. You will deeply understand Dalet customers’ needs, pain points, and use cases. You will own the go-to-market strategy for your product and solutions, working hand in hand with the Customer Success and Product Management team, you will collect, analyze and deliver actionable insights to directly influence the product roadmap and business decisions.
Reporting into the Senior Director of Product Marketing & Demand Generation, your mission will be to position and evangelize our products for media organizations, as well as to enable the sales and corporate marketing teams with knowledge, impactful pitches, and polished assets to win new customers and grow existing ones through user success.
- Be a global expert on Dalet Solutions - understand buyers in each core region and key segments along with value proposition, pricing and packaging
- Develop positioning strategies, messaging and selling tactics; enable the sales & marketing regularly on current and new features.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Product Management and C-Level stakeholders to deeply understand the product and SaaS business.
- Ensure needs are reflected in the way the product is featured, packaged, priced, launched and communicated.
- Work with Demand Generation and Corporate Marketing teams to co-develop lead generation initiatives to showcase the value of Dalet Solutions.
- Lead Sales Enablement to ensure that content, tools, and other Product Marketing assets are effectively deployed to, and used by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Lead research initiatives globally and keep track of the competition and key industry developments.
- Understand Dalet’s partner ecosystem, facilitate new collaborations and launches for value-adding integrations together with Product, Partner and Business teams.
- Support strategic customer and internal events by owning the development of beautiful presentations, impactful enablement sessions, and game-changing training.
- Represent Dalet products at events such as conferences and trade shows.
- 6+ years product marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space
- Proven track record in developing and implementing positioning, messaging, pricing, promotion, selling tactics, and value propositions that resonate with specific buyers
- Strong interest in media and the news industry in particular
- Experience working in newsroom environments ideal, but not essential
- Proven ability to understand and simplify the complex, technical topics for non-technical audiences
- Experience aligning senior stakeholders in a matrix organization
- Excellent verbal and written English skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Self-starter who can accomplish projects with the minimal need for supervision
- Highly collaborative, enthusiastic, open, proactive, and results-driven