Who We Are
It's an amazing time to join Dalet as we continue to shape the future of media production, management and distribution. Mature and stable like a large corporation, yet agile and growing like a start-up, Dalet is the perfect place for talented, internationally minded and highly motivated individuals looking to join a very dynamic company where things get done!
A leading, independent software and services provider, Dalet empowers broadcast and media organizations all around the world. Our solutions allow media professionals to create, manage and distribute (social media, mobile, VOD and OTT ) content faster and more efficiently, fully maximizing the value of assets. When combined, Dalet products power end-to-end, unified multimedia operations for news, sports, program preparation, production, archive and radio.
Dalet solutions are used around the world by many thousands of individual users at hundreds of TVs, Radios and other content owners, producers and distributors, including public broadcasters such as the BBC, France TV and Russia Today, commercial networks and operators such as HBO, Canal+, CNN, FOX, Mediaset, and government & international organizations such as the UK Parliament, the UN, NASA and many others.
Top Reasons to Join Us
· Revolutionize a big industry in a dynamic, fast-growing, yet mature, company · Benefit from great career opportunities around the world · Make the most of a truly collaborative environment with supportive leadership · Collaborate with talented and passionate team members · Enjoy fun office environments in great locations (New York City, LA etc)
Who You Are
If you’re an enthusiastic, talented and resourceful Project Manager with the relevant skills & IT experience, we invite you to talk to us about this opportunity based in one of our US offices and working as well at our customer sites across North America.
What You’ll Do
· Reporting to the US East Coast Head of Projects, you will be instrumental in turning our customer complex projects into a success, while being attentive to our service margin targets.
· Responsibility for deployment, configuration, testing (UAT) and launch support of software projects for our customers. The position includes project management activities (planning, resource management, follow up etc.), and also engineering activities such as systems analysis, software installation and configuration. Integration with third party systems, acceptance testing and coaching for launch of operations. · In addition, Dalet solutions increasingly include state of the art technologies such as Cloud architectures, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Machine Learning. The candidate will be involved in configuring, testing and troubleshooting solutions based on those technologies.
Engineering or IT degree mandatory
· Knowledge in project management tools and techniques is required
· Highly experienced in IT, especially Windows and SQL environment
· Fluent in English with good communication, organizational, synthesis and writing skills.
· Competence in video and cloud would be a plus.
· Positive attitude, high energy, attention to detail and ability to drive projects
· Knowledge of Spanish and/or French would also be advantageous.
· Commercial awareness, able to participate in pre-sales activities or at industry trade shows.