A leading, independent software and services provider with $70 million in annual sales and focusing on cloud based subscription business, Dalet empowers broadcast, and media organizations all around the world. Our solutions allow media professionals to create, manage, and distribute (social media, mobile, VOD, and OTT) content faster and more efficiently, fully maximizing the value of assets. When combined, Dalet products power end-to-end, unified multimedia operations for news, sports, program preparation, production, archive, and radio.
Dalet solutions are used around the world by many thousands of individual users at hundreds of content owners, producers, and distributors, including public broadcasters such as the BBC, France TV, VOA, commercial networks and operators such as HBO, Canal+, NBC, FOX, CBS, Mediaset, and government & international organizations such as the UK Parliament, the UN, NASA, and many others.
If you’re an enthusiastic, talented, and resourceful mobile developer with the relevant skills and a thirst to learn, we invite you to talk to us about this opportunity based in our main development center in Beer Sheva. (remote is an option )
What you'll do
Provide technology-enabled solutions to address complex business problems. Participate in and provide input into the design, re-design, and development of technology products and applications.
You would be proficient, if not fluent, in:
What you'll we need to be successful
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent production experience.
• Programming experience in Swift UI, Kotlin, node.js ,Java.
• Proven track record at solving problems using cutting-edge technology and self-training.
• Good understanding of UI/UX Principles.
• Fluent in English with good communication, organizational, and writing skills.
• Competence in media, machine learning, databases, cloud operations is a plus.