Sales Development Representative, Americas
Who We Are
Dalet empowers media-rich organizations to transform their production and distribution workflows – accelerating media operations, maximizing collaboration and creating higher value from content. As a leading media technology and service provider with over three decades of innovation, our software solutions enable greater control, enhanced visibility and increased productivity for content professionals and storytellers around the globe. Leading organizations such as ABC - Disney, Fox Networks Group, NBC, Arsenal Football Club, MediaCorp, Audi, and the BBC trust Dalet to support their daily content operations. Our team is driven by a passion for media and committed to empowering a world where compelling stories are beautifully made, effortlessly told and thoughtfully delivered.
Top Reasons to Join Us
- Revolutionize a big industry in a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company
- Benefit from great career opportunities around the world
- Make the most of a truly collaborative environment with supportive leadership
- Collaborate with talented and passionate team members
Who You Are
If you’re a fast learner, resourceful, and outgoing team player with a passion for lead generation as well as great communication skills, we need to talk! We're looking for a driven individual who can work both independently and as part of a team.
What You’ll Do
As a Sales Development Representative on the marketing operations team you will work closely with account executives and business developers to fill their pipeline with targeted and pre-qualified leads. Using smart prospecting skills, you will balance engaging with inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for the sales pipeline. As part of the Marketing team, you help drive lead-generation through:
- Qualifying inbound leads: engage with prospects who request information about Dalet’s products and solutions, or who have become Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) based on their interactions with marketing activities, and qualify business opportunities for the sales team.
- Outbound prospecting for leads: proactively contact identified target accounts, via email, LinkedIn InMail or on the phone, to determine if there is a fit for Dalet’s products and solutions and what the next steps should be.
- Industry and prospect research: conduct research about who works in what role at target accounts to determine who best to contact regarding Dalet product lines and solutions as well as identify likely business needs.
- Supporting marketing activities: help craft and customize the right messaging to reach out to diverse pools of prospects, drive attendance and book meetings at events, provide feedback on messaging resonance.
- Supporting channel: identify potential partners in their market and working together to generate leads with or for our channel partners.
- Enrich CRM data: creating and managing account records in the CRM to ensure rich, accurate information is available for sales & marketing activities.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Build targeted audience segments and sub-segments
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present the company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Identify clients needs and suggest marketing campaign
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account / Sales Executives
- Work collaboratively with marketing managers in executing marketing campaigns
- Report to the Marketing and Sales management on regular basis lead generation outcomes as well as associated revenue generated
- Stay up to date with new products/services, gradually increasing your ability to discuss the various Dalet solutions based on prospects' needs
- First work experience in sales / business development and the desire and commitment to succeed
- Good understanding of sales techniques such as cold calling and emailing (sequences, etc.)
- Great communication skills (ability to engage with people and drive actions)
- English required. Spanish will be a plus.
- BSc or equivalent in Sales, Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant field
- Experience with the below platforms and tools:
- CRM and Automation platforms such as HubSpot or Salesforce
- Microsoft Office 365: PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Enterprise collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams, Slack or similar