Dalet is looking for a DevOps Engineer to maintain best practices in the DevOps aspects of the Flex Media Platform - a media content supply chain management platform used by top media brands around the world to manage the lifecycle of their media assets.
You have solid experience working with a micro-services architectures utilising Infrastructure as Code to support both internal engineering teams and production environments. You understand cloud computing platforms and are comfortable working across the stack to deliver secure and resilient solutions.
Roles and responsibilities
- Work with the engineering teams to implement new platform architecture and ensure that best DevOps practices are developed and maintained.
- Support development teams by providing solutions that improve agility and increase automation providing the ability to self-serve using effective CI/CD.
- Support project and operations teams to facilitate fast delivery and quick resolution of production issues.
- Continuously assess platform performance and work with engineering teams to improve reliability, availability, and security.
What you will bring
- Experience with one or more of the following public cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCS, Alibaba Cloud.
- Strong knowledge of Ansible, Terraform and other IaC technologies.
- Experience deploying large containerised applications using Docker.
- Experience running Kubernetes workloads (GKE, EKS).
- Microservices architecture support infrastructure: Consul, Prometheus, Kibana, Grafana
- Experience dealing with complex production issues, such as memory leaks, performance issues, database and network issues.
- Experience developing and managing CI/CD pipelines using systems such as Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Linux OS (Ubuntu, Alpine)
- Understanding of Internet fundamentals TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS/SSL, DNS
- Experience deploying and operating SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Ideally, an understanding or experience of broadcast and media technology.
- Ideally, experience using Groovy, Golang, Java, NodeJS
- Ideally, an understanding of the factors that impact database performance.
Who We Are
Dalet is a leading software and services provider in the broadcasting industry, empowering broadcast and media organizations all around the world. Our solutions allow media professionals to create, manage and distribute content faster and more efficiently, maximizing the value of media assets.
Dalet products power end-to-end, unified multimedia operations for news, sports, program preparation, production, archive and radio.