What you will love about Dalet and why you should be working here 🚀
Dalet empowers media-rich organizations to transform their production and distribution workflows – accelerating media operations, maximizing collaboration and creating higher value from content.
As a leading media technology and service provider with over three decades of innovation, our software solutions enable greater control, enhanced visibility and increased productivity for content professionals and storytellers around the globe.
Leading organizations such as Fox Networks Group, Arsenal Football Club, MediaCorp, Audi, and the BBC trust Dalet to support their daily content operations.
Our team is driven by a passion for media and committed to empowering a world where compelling stories are beautifully made, effortlessly told and thoughtfully delivered. Learn more at www.dalet.com
Your story, infinite possibilities
Top Reasons to Join Us?
- Revolutionize a big industry in a dynamic, fast-growing, yet mature, company
- Benefit from great career opportunities around the world
- Make the most of a truly collaborative environment with supportive leadership
- Work with cutting edge technologies (AI, Cloud, CyberSecurity)
- Collaborate with talented and passionate “Daletians”
- Enjoy a fun working environment
As Customer Services Engineer, you will be at the very forefront of Dalet customer service operations and are tasked with providing solutions to technical issues raised by our customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Be the preferred point of contact for customers under support contract, for contract management related activities.
- Manage Customers’ support needs through investigation of reported issues, ensure issue and progression details are captured within the support portal and in line with the customer SLA.
- Provide technical support leadership on the managed contracts Interface between the customers and internal departments.
- Cover regular customers visits & on-site reviews
- Develop preventative maintenance, including maintenance plan and health checks
- Decide and implement corrective action plans, when necessary, as accountable for the fulfillment of the service level and issues resolution Implement corrective action plans when necessary.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, good debugging skills to address media issues.
- Strong experience with video broadcasting, encoding and streaming media standards
- Strong understanding over various audio and video containers/codecs used in professional and consumer environments
- Deep understanding of Production and Post production Technology and Workflows
- Must be able to work flexible work hours including rotating on-call schedules
- Analytical, Organized, Self-starter, Appropriate sense of urgency
- Ability to discuss complicated technical information in simple terms.
- Strong communication skills in English
- AWS, Docker, Elasticsearch/Kibana, Grafana.
- Java, scripts
- SQL maintenance
- Nagios, Icinga
Dalet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
We have a strict PSL in place. We only accept applications from agencies that have been invited to work on the role. Candidates’ resumes submitted directly to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable.