What you will love about Dalet and why you should be working here 🚀
Dalet is a media solutions and service provider that places technological innovation and human collaboration at the heart of everything we do, creating powerful tools and products that help our customers tell better stories. With over three decades of innovation, our software solutions enable greater control, enhanced visibility and increased productivity for content professionals and storytellers around the globe. Leading organizations such as Fox Networks Group, ABC, NBC, Warner Media, MediaCorp, and the BBC trust Dalet to support their daily content operations. We are here to facilitate and simplify the creation, management and distribution of great content. We passionately believe in making our customers’ lives easier.
Top Reasons to Join Us?
- Shape the future of Media
- Benefit from great career opportunities around the world
- Make the most of a truly collaborative environment with supportive leadership
- Collaborate with talented and passionate “Daletians”
- Enjoy a fun working environment
As a project engineer you will be instrumental in turning our customer complex projects into a success, while being attentive to planning and budget.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsibility for deployment, configuration, testing (UAT) and launch support of software projects.
- Engineering activities such as systems analysis, software installation and configuration.
- Integration with third party systems, acceptance testing and coaching for launch of operations.
- In addition, Dalet solutions increasingly include state of the art technologies such as Cloud architectures, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Machine Learning. Configuring, testing and troubleshooting solutions based on those technologies.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Experience in IT (network, servers administration, databases) and cloud technologies - relevant certification is a plus
- Excellent communication skills – spoken and written English
- Experience in Software deployment & configuration, in accordance with system specifications
- Experience developing with Object Orientated programming languages or Groovy Scripting
- Experience with the following platforms and tools will be a plus (Microsoft Project, SQL, Microsoft Server environments, XML / XSL, API, Tableau, Amazon Web Services, Video codecs & Formats)
- Broadcast (TV / Radio / web TV) experience will be a plus
- Ability to provide detailed reporting but also summarize the Project Technical Status, anticipate risks, and escalate issues
- Attention to detail, analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Ability to work independently, but also collaborate with a broader team
- Self starter, self learner, able to think outside the box
- BSs/MSc in Engineering or related field