We are looking for a Software Developer in Test (SDET) to join the Flex Media Platform engineering QA team to develop and maintain a test automation platform that enables Dalet to deliver complex software rapidly without compromising quality.
Roles and responsibilities
- Engage with product owners and engineers, understand product design objectives and features being delivered to develop and execute test plans.
- Develop and maintain automated test suites which are executed by CI/CD pipelines to verify the functionality of service and platform features.
- Develop comprehensive multi component and system wide automated regressions tests suites that assure quality prior to product releases.
- Develop load and performance test suites to verify non-functional requirements are met and maintained.
- Participate in Agile development ceremonies including sprint planning and sprint retrospectives.
- Investigate issues raised by customer and help support and operations teams to resolve issues.
- Research and investigate new test tools and methodologies to maintain state of the art testing practices and processes.
What you will bring
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of software QA experience with a strong emphasis on automation.
- Strong software engineering experience with Java or NodeJS and their related test tools such as Cucumber, Junit, Mocha, or Jest.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven development and contract driven testing.
- Experience developing automation test suites for REST backend services.
- Experience developing web frontend test automation using Selenium or similar.
- Experience working with Jenkins or similar CI/CD platforms.
- The ability to recognise risk and errors in software systems.
- A passion for testing, development, and design.
Who We Are
Dalet is a leading software and services provider in the broadcasting industry, empowering broadcast and media organizations all around the world. Our solutions allow media professionals to create, manage and distribute content faster and more efficiently, maximizing the value of media assets.
Dalet products power end-to-end, unified multimedia operations for news, sports, program preparation, production, archive and radio.