What you will love about Dalet and why you should be working here 🚀
Dalet empowers media-rich organizations to transform their production and distribution workflows – accelerating media operations, maximizing collaboration and creating higher value from content.
As a leading media technology and service provider with over three decades of innovation, our software solutions enable greater control, enhanced visibility and increased productivity for content professionals and storytellers around the globe.
Leading organizations such as Fox Networks Group, Arsenal Football Club, MediaCorp, Audi, and the BBC trust Dalet to support their daily content operations.
Our team is driven by a passion for media and committed to empowering a world where compelling stories are beautifully made, effortlessly told and thoughtfully delivered. Learn more at www.dalet.com
Your story, infinite possibilities
Top Reasons to Join Us?
About the Role:
We're looking for motivated automated test engineers to join our DevOps & Automation team.
What you’ll be doing
● Implementing frontend and backend automated tests for the Continuous Delivery pipeline
● Implement and maintain frontend and backend automated test suites for the Continuous Delivery pipeline
●Work in a Scrum Agile development team
●Investigate defects raised by QA and customers to ensure test coverage is complete
● Work closely with Product Management, developers and other Scrum teams in a multinational and global organization
What you’ll need to be successful
● 3-6 years of professional experience in dev or testing of complex software
● Professional experience in deployment, configuration and troubleshooting of complex client-server software solution
● Computer Science or Software engineering degree, or equivalent Excellent English communication skills, oral and written, able to communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders
● Experience with Cypress and/ or Karate test automation frameworks
● Experience with test automation of GraphQL, REST APIs and Angular applications
● Experience with technologies like k8s, VMware, AWS, Terraform is highly preferred
● Experience with DevOps on CI/CD pipelines and Jenkins would be added advantage
Dalet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
We have a strict PSL in place. We only accept applications from agencies that have been invited to work on the role. Candidates’ resumes submitted directly to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable.