What you will love about Dalet and why you should be working here 🚀
Dalet is a media solutions and service provider that places technological innovation and human collaboration at the heart of everything we do, creating powerful tools and products that help our customers tell better stories. With over three decades of innovation, our software solutions enable greater control, enhanced visibility and increased productivity for content professionals and storytellers around the globe. Leading organizations such as Fox Networks Group, Arsenal Football Club, WarnerMedia, MediaCorp, and the BBC trust Dalet to support their daily content operations. We are here to facilitate and simplify the creation, management and distribution of great content. We passionately believe in making our customers’ lives easier.
Top Reasons to Join Us?
- Shape the future of Media
- Benefit from great career opportunities around the world
- Make the most of a truly collaborative environment with supportive leadership
- Collaborate with talented and passionate “Daletians”
- Enjoy a fun working environment
As project engineer you will be instrumental in turning our customer complex projects into a success, while being attentive to planning and budget.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsibility for deployment, configuration, testing (UAT) and launch support of software projects.
- Engineering activities such as systems analysis, software installation and configuration.
- Integration with third party systems, acceptance testing and coaching for launch of operations.
- In addition, Dalet solutions increasingly include state of the art technologies such as Cloud architectures, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Machine Learning. Configuring, testing and troubleshooting solutions based on those technologies.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Experience in IT (network, servers administration, databases) - relevant certification is a plus
- Software deployment & configuration, in accordance with system specifications
- Experience developing with Object Orientated programming languages or Groovy Scripting
- Experience with the following platforms and tools will be a plus (Microsoft Project, SQL, Microsoft Server environments, XML / XSL, API, Tableau, Amazon Web Services, Video codecs & Formats)
- Broadcast (TV / Radio / web TV) experience will be a plus
- Ability to provide detailed reporting but also summarize the Project Technical Status, anticipate risks, and escalate issues
- Attention to detail, analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Ability to work independently, but also collaborate with a broader team
- Self starter, self learner, able to think outside the box
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
Dalet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
We have a strict PSL in place. We only accept applications from agencies that have been invited to work on the role. Candidates’ resumes submitted directly to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable.
- Before applying, please make sure you are elegible to a VIE as defined by Business France (https://www.businessfrance.fr/).
- Dalet provides a housing allowance
- Only applications in English will be evaluated
- Spanish and English language required