We're looking for motivated and strong manual test engineers, to join our product development Scrum teams in Israel, Italy, India and the UK, and work on our new solutions.
The ideal candidate for this position has hands-on experience in deployment and configuration of software solutions on AWS and k8s infrastructure, ideally on production systems, and have experience working with multi-national R&D scrum teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own product quality for the team's products, and develop expertise on components
- Represent end-users by defining and testing user-flows
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain test scenarios and test cases for web-based applications for functional and nonfunctional validation
- Work closely with Product Management, developers and other Scrum teams in a multi-national and global organization
- 3-6 years of professional experience in dev or testing of complex software
- Professional experience in deployment, configuration and troubleshooting of complex client-server software solution
- Computer Science or Software engineering degree, or equivalent
- Excellent English communication skills, oral and written, able to communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders
- (Optional) Experience administrating and deploying products on K8s and AWS
- (Optional) Experience with Linux, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Rancher and similar tools
- (Optional) Professional experience with test automation tools, and scripting languages, GraphQL, GRPC, REST, Cypress, Karate
- (Optional) Professional in the media and entertainment industry (Ingest, Media processing, Scheduling, MAM, Playout, TV/Radio control rooms/recording studios, etc.)
Who We Are
Dalet is a leading software and services provider in the broadcasting industry, empowering broadcast and media organizations all around the world. Our solutions allow media professionals to create, manage and distribute content faster and more efficiently, maximizing the value of media assets.
Dalet products power end-to-end, unified multimedia operations for news, sports, program preparation, production, archive and radio.