Dalet empowers media-rich organizations to transform their production and distribution workflows – accelerating media operations, maximizing collaboration and creating higher value from content.
As a leading media technology and service provider with over three decades of innovation, our software solutions enable greater control, enhanced visibility and increased productivity for content professionals and storytellers around the globe.
Leading organizations such as Fox Networks Group, Arsenal Football Club, MediaCorp, Audi, and the BBC trust Dalet to support their daily content operations.
Our team is driven by a passion for media and committed to empowering a world where compelling stories are beautifully made, effortlessly told and thoughtfully delivered. Learn more at www.dalet.com
Your story, infinite possibilities
Top reasons to join us
- Revolutionize a big industry in a dynamic, fast-growing, yet mature, company
- Benefit from great career opportunities around the world
- Make the most of a truly collaborative environment with supportive leadership
- Collaborate with talented and passionate “Daletians”
- Enjoy a fun working environment
Who you are
If you’re a creative, talented and resourceful digital marketer with relevant skills and marketing experience, we invite you to talk to us about this opportunity.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the CMO, you will lead the development of the Dalet website to drive a strong brand presence, first-class product impact, and qualified lead flows, coordinating closely with Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Communications, and other internal stakeholders.
- Website strategy and roadmap: help shape, own, and deliver the digital experience strategy based on company/brand priorities, growth objectives, customer feedback, competitor research, sales data, and market dynamics
- Lead the development activities of the Dalet website with our web agency and manage other Dalet digital properties (social media presence, software review websites, ...)
- Create new pages and optimize existing ones using Wordpress and HubSpot, working closely with the demand generation, product and content marketing teams
- Drive SEO initiatives with demand generation and product marketing
- Explore adding new, relevant technologies to optimize lead generation and overall user experience (A/B testing, personalization, OVP, bots and chat, ...)
- Own web performance analytics to understand page and content performance, informing website and content marketing strategies
- Be the Expert: Identify the trends and technologies that will continue to level-up website experience and evangelize experience across the enterprise
What you’ll need to be successful
- 4+ years of experience working in digital marketing, with a focus on website development (strategic and operational aspects)
- Deep understanding and experience of Wordpress as well as HubSpot CMS tools
- Creative thinker, designer and tactician who rolls up their sleeves to get things done
- Strong project manager with great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while managing multiple priorities to deliver digital experiences that are consistently on-time and on-budget
- Passion for developing your skill set: UI/UX, Accessibility, Analytics, SEO, ...
Dalet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
We have a strict PSL in place. We only accept applications from agencies that have been invited to work on the role. Candidates’ resumes submitted directly to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable.