What you will love about Dalet and why you should be working here 🚀
Dalet is a media solutions and service provider that places technological innovation and human collaboration at the heart of everything we do, creating powerful tools and products that help our customers tell better stories. With over three decades of innovation, our software solutions enable greater control, enhanced visibility and increased productivity for content professionals and storytellers around the globe. Leading organizations such as Fox Networks Group, Arsenal Football Club, WarnerMedia, MediaCorp, and the BBC trust Dalet to support their daily content operations. We are here to facilitate and simplify the creation, management and distribution of great content. We passionately believe in making our customers’ lives easier.
Top Reasons to Join Us?
- Shape the future of Media
- Benefit from great career opportunities around the world
- Make the most of a truly collaborative environment with supportive leadership
- Collaborate with talented and passionate “Daletians”
- Enjoy a fun working environment
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be instrumental in turning our customer-complex projects into a success, while being attentive to planning and budget. You will be working remotely.
What you'll be doing
- Manage all phases of software product deployment life cycle at major broadcasters
- Deploy, configure and test Dalet solutions for clients both onsite and remotely
- Coordinate activities between various departments to meet the project milestones and timeline
- Create and maintain technical documentation during the delivery of a project
- Ensure technical issues are managed as they arise
- Identify and suggest mitigations to technical risk
- Communicate project progress, risks and mitigation plans
- Be the client's primary point of contact for all project related matter
What you'll we need to be successful
- 3-5 years experience of professional services delivery within the Media industry
- Knowledge of broadcast and production systems
- Experience developing with Object Orientated programming languages or Groovy Scripting
- Good understanding of IT as it is applied in the media industry (network, servers administration, database)
- Experience with SQL, Microsoft Server, XML / XSL, API, Tableau, AWS. Video codecs & Formats will be a plus
- Knowledge of Cloud and SaaS solutions would be beneficial
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, positive attitude, high energy
- Analytical, problem solver, strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, quick learner, can work independently and as part as a team
- Fluent English mandatory
- BSs/MSc in Engineering or related field
Dalet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
We have a strict PSL in place. We only accept applications from agencies that have been invited to work on the role. Candidates’ resumes submitted directly to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable.