We are looking for talented web front-end developers to join our team to help us develop the platform’s next generation UI. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a greenfield project, making use of cutting-edge web technologies, where you can explore, experiment, and have fun delivering an awesome front-end product.
Working with the engineering team in London and India, you will form part of a UI team building a large-scale Web app that allows users to navigate and manage our platform. You will be working on a continuing initiative to overhaul the core UI of the system. As a member of the team, you will:
- Work with the product manager, and key stakeholders, to define requirements, create wireframes and prototypes, and discuss UI/UX concepts.
- Work with architects and backend developers to define APIs needed to deliver front end functionality.
- Be responsible for delivery of well-tested, robust and maintainable code within an agile framework.
- Participate in backlog grooming sessions, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, and sprint demos.
- You have a degree in an engineering discipline.
- You are familiar with the latest development in Web technologies and have experience with web frameworks such as Angular.
- You have solid knowledge of HTML5 and related APIs, good CSS skills.
- You are familiar with browser side development and debugging tools.
- Ideally you have a passion for media technology and digital video delivery – you want to be a part of the revolution that is taking place in redefining how video content is produced, managed, and delivered to consumers.
- Full stack experience is a plus.
- Experience with legacy AngularJS is a plus.
Who We Are
Dalet is a leading software and services provider in the broadcasting industry, empowering broadcast and media organizations all around the world. Our solutions allow media professionals to create, manage and distribute content faster and more efficiently, maximizing the value of media assets.
Dalet products power end-to-end, unified multimedia operations for news, sports, program preparation, production, archive and radio.