Who we are
Dalet empowers media-rich organizations to transform their production and distribution workflows – accelerating media operations, maximizing collaboration and creating higher value from content. As a leading media technology and service provider with over three decades of innovation, our software solutions enable greater control, enhanced visibility and increased productivity for content professionals and storytellers around the globe. Leading organizations such as Fox Networks Group, Arsenal Football Club, MediaCorp, Audi, and the BBC trust Dalet to support their daily content operations. Our team is driven by a passion for media and committed to empowering a world where compelling stories are beautifully made, effortlessly told and thoughtfully delivered. Learn more at www.dalet.com
Top Reasons to Join Us
- Revolutionize an iconic industry in a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company
- Bring to market state-of-the-art products and solutions for leading organizations
- Benefit from great career opportunities around the world and across teams
- Make the most of a truly collaborative environment with supportive leadership
There's never been a more exciting time to join the Dalet Team!
Who you are
An enthusiastic, talented and resourceful B2B marketing professional who is looking for a new challenge in an international, innovative and dynamic environment. With a minimum of 3 years’ experience, you are a self-starter. Communication comes easy to you, and you have experience in building LeadGen campaigns and transforming leads into opportunities. You are preferably based in Singapore, Sydney, or in one of the regional business hubs.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to the APAC marketing plan that supports the regional sales strategy.
- Plan and host online and offline events to create new leads and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Strategize, build and execute integrated marketing campaigns that involve email marketing, social media, SEO, advertising, events and other channels.
- Assist regional sales team and partners as needed with lead generation, event execution and some sales administration.
- Support various marketing projects as needed across the whole Asia Pacific Region (India, South-east Asia, Japan and Australia)
- You will belong to a marketing team spread around the world and report to the Head of Marketing Operations based in Europe. You will work closely both with this remote team and with the regional General Manager and Sales team.
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline
- 3+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in field marketing or sales enablement
- Independent self-starter and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- Willing to work flexible hours to occasionally accommodate a range of time zones
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Proven experience carrying out marketing actions like marketing campaigns, event organizing, digital marketing
- Experience in working with a marketing automation tool and CRM like HubSpot, Pardot, Salesforce
- Experience working closely with an enterprise sales team
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English)