What you will love about Dalet and why you should be working here 🚀
Dalet empowers media-rich organizations to transform their production and distribution workflows – accelerating media operations, maximizing collaboration and creating higher value from content.
As a leading media technology and service provider with over three decades of innovation, our software solutions enable greater control, enhanced visibility and increased productivity for content professionals and storytellers around the globe.
Leading organizations such as Fox Networks Group, Arsenal Football Club, MediaCorp, Audi, and the BBC trust Dalet to support their daily content operations.
Our team is driven by a passion for media and committed to empowering a world where compelling stories are beautifully made, effortlessly told and thoughtfully delivered. Learn more at www.dalet.com
Your story, infinite possibilities
Top Reasons to Join Us?
- Revolutionize a big industry in a dynamic, fast-growing, yet mature, company
- Benefit from great career opportunities around the world
- Make the most of a truly collaborative environment with supportive leadership
- Collaborate with talented and passionate “Daletians”
- Enjoy a fun working environment
As Technical Project Manager in our Spanish office you will have to work in a variety of TV, Radio and MAM projects working remotely and as well at our customer sites across Spain and Portugal.
What You’ll be doing
- Reporting to the Head of Projects for Spain&Portugal, you will be instrumental in turning our customer complex projects into a success.
- Responsibility for deployment, configuration, testing (UAT) and launch support of software projects for our customers.
- The position includes engineering activities such as systems analysis, software installation and configuration, scripting with our Groovy SDK, Integration with third party systems, acceptance testing, coaching for launch of operations.
- In addition, Dalet solutions increasingly include state of the art technologies such as Cloud architectures, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Machine Learning. The candidate will be involved in configuring, testing and troubleshooting solutions based on those technologies.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Engineering or IT degree mandatory
- Experience with Windows Servers, SQL Server, Software deployment tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Good experience in IT
- Experience in scripting languages such as Groovy and Python
- Hands-on approach to solving tactical and strategic problems
- Competence in video and cloud would be a plus.
- Positive attitude, high energy, attention to detail
Dalet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
We have a strict PSL in place. We only accept applications from agencies that have been invited to work on the role. Candidates’ resumes submitted directly to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable.
- Before applying, please make sure you are elligible to a VIE as defined by Business France (https://www.businessfrance.fr/).
- Dalet provides a housing allowance
- Only applications in English will be evaluated