We are looking for highly skilled, motivated individuals with a passion for quality, to join our QA department as manual and/or automated QA engineers.
Dalet offers leading software solutions and services, enabling media broadcasters to create, manage and distribute content faster and more efficiently, fully maximizing the value of their assets.
We produce software in strong Agile Scrum teams, using a mix of continuously advancing technologies and DevOps practices, deploying solutions on hybrid on-prem and cloud environments, provide SaaS solutions and more - you're guaranteed to be challenged daily ;)
Our working environment is very dynamic, international and professional - offering an excellent platform for professional improvement and to meet some very intelligent and fun people from around the world!
- Own the product quality, create test plans for new products / features and ensure dev is up to spec
- Execute test procedures to verify functionality against specs and product requirements
- Focus on functional and nonfunctional aspects of quality
- Work closely with other Scrum and project teams to ensure integration success
- Troubleshoot issues down to the root cause, create detailed bug reports and suggestions for improvement
- Develop and maintain automated tests
- This position requires good understanding of the software development life-cycle (SDLC), experience with Agile & SCRUM methodologies, and a willingness to continuously learn and develop skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong technical communication and team collaboration skills.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills, attention to detail
- Passion for quality, a keen eye for design and user experience improvement
- Strong self-management skills, work ethics and learning abilities
- Proven experience with software QA of complex software– big advantage
- Experience with standard enterprise IT, networking functionality, video servers ; Audio / Video codecs and formats (HLS, MP4, MKV, MXF, etc…) - advantage
- Experience in TV/Radio control rooms/recording studios – advantage
- Professional experience with video/audio editing software – advantage
- Experience with automated test development and test frameworks - advantage
- Willing to travel to projects for expert support